Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teacher Gift - Lemonade & Gift Card


Kristi (murillofam.blogspot.com) got this idea from her friend Becca.

End of the year teacher gift time! Last year I stressed and worried all about end of the year teacher gifts... I over-worried, over-spent... I loved Colin's preschool teachers and wanted them to know it! A little older, a little wiser, and much, much busier this year. I love Ms. Aquino...she, along with all teachers, deserve a BIG thank you for putting up with our little darlings all year. However, I'm no millionaire...as much as I'd love to give her thousands of dollars it's just not fiscally responsible...especially in this economy. A gift card to the bookstore and a few tall glasses of ice-cold, delicious lemonade will have to suffice!

4 comments:

WaterfulLife said...

thank you for the gift ideas! I'm planning to give my teacher a gift and this really help.

Anonymous said...

I like your posted idea its really helpful....
Gift Card Printing
Plastic Card

Unknown said...

Simple gift idea can be Send Gift Pakistan to my teacher.

Unknown said...

Your collection of gifts was unique for me to use as Send gifts to Pakistan to my friends.