Friday, September 26, 2008

Photo Book Gift


I might be a bit late to post but I wanted to share the gifts that I made for my mom and my mother in law for Mother's day... Photo Books from Shutterfly... they were easy to put together and I watched for a good sale and I'm really happy with how they turned out. I feel like it's a personalized gift and a little different from the gifts they usually receive.

This one is for my Mother in Law... it's her son's (my husband's brother) wedding in Hawaii last summer.

Here is a link to the whole book:

http://community.shutterfly.com/gallery/post/start.sfly?postId=/gallery/1/post/GMGDBg2Zt2DVk0YA6TmZla&v_r=t

submitted by MaryRuth (thefrancks.typepad.com)

4 comments:

Sexier You said...

A photo book is just a great present. Thanks for your gift ideas.

Dipu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neerob said...

Top gifts

A photo book can be great idea. But if you want to give gift your mom on mother's day it should be unique. So if you think as mine just visit this site. I have just found new ideas.

Top gifts

Ruby Paugh said...

Looking for a great romancegift idea ? Just click the site and enjoy all the beautiful gift ideas you can take off. It's really helped me in choosing a great gift for my loved one.