Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy New Year & Thank YOU!

Hello All,

First, I wanted to thank all of you for sharing your wonderful ideas on this blog. You are all so creative and I love all the inspiration I find here. Because I have enjoyed this site so much during the winter holidays I really don't want it to end. What do ya say we keep this blog going and open it up to any holiday or gift ideas, such as, birthdays, valentines, anniversaries, baby shower gifts, bridal shower gifts, visiting teaching gifts, etc. We could also include any fun holiday related traditions such as green pancakes on St. Patrick's Day, etc.

Let me know what you think.

Emily

12 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Please do keep it open Emily. I really enjoyed reading it and appreciate you doing this.

Mel said...

Oh YEA! I loved seeing all of the wonderful ideas on here. It was such a fun site to check for updates before Christmas!!

Nikki said...

Great idea to keep this. I love looking at everyone's creative talents for inspiration. Happy 2008!

Loridee said...

please keep it open!! I like reading everything there are some creative ideas! Maybe I'll even add some of mine! :)

Kelly said...

Yes, do keep it up! It's such a great source of fun ideas.

Joanne said...

i love this site! keep it coming.

Jill said...

I think you should definitely keep this blog going. There are so many good ideas out there and it will be so nice to have them in one place.

Carpenters said...

Please keep it open. I really like seeing your ideas..When i get a good idea I will post it....

Tasha said...

I would LOVE that! I have loved reading your blog and seeing all the different ideas you present. I would love to see you keep doing it. Thank you for all the holiday ideas

Sandi said...

Love it and we have green mashed potatoes on St. Patricks day!

Amy said...

Yes! I love this as a reference... and ideas are definitely needed year round.

And I'm thinking we should start some sort of recipe sight for the tried & true keepers. Seriously. We could categorize them & have such goodness at our fingertips.

carlo said...

thank you emily for your work on this. it has been a delight! :)

i would love to see teacher appreciation gifties and ideas.

also end of the year party ideas for school and thank you gifties.